The UHF-R® is a professional, wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations.
UHF-R® wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. Using multiple
frequency bands, up to160 compatible systems can be used simultaneously. Individual frequency bands deliver up to 60 compatible systems per band. The UHF-R also
includes infrared synchronization that allows you to configure transmitter settings from
the receiver. With multiple system operation and interchangeable components, UHFR systems also offer a choice of Single or Dual Channel Diversity Receivers.
HANDHELD AND BODYPACK TRANSMITTERS FEATURES
• Switchable RF Power (10/50 & 10/100 mW), country dependent
• Low profile, compact bodypack design
• Frequency and Power Lockout
• Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
• 2 AA Batteries - Up to 9.5 hours continuous use (low power)
• Automatic Transmitter Setup
• All-metal die-cast construction
• Light-weight magnesium bodypack
• Flexible bodypack ant
- Units are in good working and cosmetic shape.
- The photos shown are representative of the units we have and are not necessarily of the exact unit that you will receive.