Alle Preise zzgl. 7.7% MwSt
All prices excl. 7.7% VAT
Aufgrund starker Nachfragen zu den Artikeln, bitte Verfügbarkeit vor der Bestellung bei firstname.lastname@example.org anfragen!
Due to strong demand for the items, please contact email@example.com before ordering for availability!
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and effectively reduces the recording of background noise. In the studio, the SM57 is ideal for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. The SM57 is not only the first choice for professional musicians, it has also been at the podium of the US President for over 30 years. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make it the choice of performers, producers and engineers around the world.
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
- Cardioid for isolated signal source and reduces distracting background noise
- Pneumatic shock minimizes handling noise
- Holds even heavy use in stage use was
- Frequency response: 40-15000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 310 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 157 x 32 mm
- Weight: 284 g
- Incl. clamp
- Units are in good working and cosmetic shape.
- The photos shown are representative of the units we have and are not necessarily of the exact unit that you will receive.