The DS201 is a sophisticated dual channel noise gate incorporating a number of features pioneered by Drawmer, which are invaluable to the sound engineer, and not found on conventional noise gates.
- Variable high pass and low pass filters for "frequency conscious" gating.
- Comprehensive envelope control, attack, hold, decay, and range.
- Key input for external triggering.
- "Key Listen" facility.
- Extremely fast attack time, to preserve the natural attack of the sound.
- Balanced inputs and outputs.
- Stereo linkable.
- Can be used for "Gating" or "Ducking".
- High audio specification.
- For information directly from Drawmer, click here
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Power cord
- Units are in good working and cosmetic shape.
- The photos shown are representative of the units we have and are not necessarily of the exact unit that you will receive.