Alle Preise zzgl. 7.7% MwSt
All prices excl. 7.7% VAT
Aufgrund starker Nachfragen zu den Artikeln, bitte Verfügbarkeit vor der Bestellung bei email@example.com anfragen!
Due to strong demand for the items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering for availability!
- Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
- High quality condenser performance microphone
- Choice of two output modules
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness and reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Internal spider-type shock mount for handling noise suppression
- Bass cut filter and 0/+6 dB output level selector for precise level matching
The AKG Model C 5900 is a rugged supercardioid condenser microphone intended for on-stage vocal and instrument pickup. Its supercardioid pickup pattern is uniform with frequency and its response has been specially-tailored at mid and high frequencies to deliver excellent on-stage vocal applications. A switchable 6 dB sensitivity boost and 12 dB-per-octave bass cut below 100 Hz. provides flexibility in dealing with various input sensitivities and proximity effect.
- These mics have been tested and all are in good working condition.
- Comes with mic clip
- Please note that the photos shown are representative of the units we have for sale and are not necessarily of the exact unit you'll receive.